Are you a software tester? We're looking for one!
Do you like to work long hours on last-moment, click-it-all-through regression testing? Enjoy just-find-the-problems tasks on undocumented software with no one to clear up your functional doubts? In love with bugs blocking all testing on log in screen? Believe that software quality is about "it basically works"? Fancy working with stiff and unhelpful teammates?
If so, do NOT apply. You'll just be disappointed. Otherwise, read on!
We're looking for a passionate tester to join our team. What we'd like to see in a great candidate:
- You are passionate and enjoy your work,
- You are a good communicator,
- You take pride in delivering high quality software,
- You have some experience in writing code (scripts, applications),
- You have a good knowledge of software testing methods and test case design,
- You have experience and / or strong will to excel in different aspects of software quality assessment,
- You are eager to further develop your skills,
- You can communicate in English well.
What you can expect if you come work with us:
- You'll be surrounded by a bunch of great people and competent, cooperative teammates,
- We will teach you everything you need to know about our projects and the tools we use,
- We'd also love to learn from you! Your input will be appreciated,
- You'll have the opportunity to work in true Scrum,
- You'll be involved in automated functional software testing with Gherkin-based tools,
- Responsive product owner and available users will be at your disposal to answer any functional questions,
- You'll find a lot of great reads on software quality in our real and virtual book shelves,
- You'll have access to private health care and all the coffee you can drink without having a heart attack.
Sounds good? We're excited to meet you!